Saint Cosmetics


My sister went to the official launched of Saint Cosmetics way back in September 2014.  Yes, this is a super late post since I just recently found these photos on my camera.  My sister gave me these goodies since she doesn't wear too much make up aside from base make up on a regular basis.  I don't use the lip products as often as I do as the eye shadow, which you will find out why below.



Saint Cosmetics is 100% Canadian company.  It is developed and manufacture in Pickering, Ontario.  Saint Cosmetics formula use to create their products are all natural which does not irritate skin for sensitive skin people and is safe for the environment.  Their make up are free from parabens, sulfates, silicone, PEGs, phthalate, SLS, mineral oil, trilosan and petrolatum.  They also donate 2% of their profits to Interval House which is Canada's first haven for abused women with children.  The products can be purchased at saintcosmetics.ca



Saint Cosmetics - Speak of The Devil Lipstick $22 CAD
A plum vampy red shade which was great for the fall and winter seasons.  Very pigmented.  The formula was not really moisturizing.  It was more on the drier side.  Which I had to apply a gloss on top to keep my lips hydrated.

Saint Cosmetics - Pure Romance Lipgloss $24 CAD
A mauve with fine gold shimmer.  The shimmer is very subtle and not very noticeable. The lipgloss is think and pigmented.  It isn't too sticky on the lips which I like.


Saint Cosmetics - Dirty Talk Eye Shadow $24 CAD
A light brown with gold shimmer, frosted finish.  I use this the most of the three pigmentation is great as well.  Is a good neutral colour to just brush onto your lids on a lazy day along with some liner and mascara.





Saint Cosmetics L-R : Speak of Evil Lipstick, Pure Romance Lipgloss and Dirty Talk Eye Shadow




♥ Wendy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons