January Favourites

Since I haven't been able to blog in 2012 as much due to a busy schedule. I decided to start 2013 with a monthly favourites post that way I can blog at least once a month. I update frequently on Instagram- kimwen28 and twitter @kimwen28 on beauty, daily life and food you are more than welcome to follow me there and I do respond so much faster there as well.

January favourite's of 2013


David's Tea - Genmaicha Green Tea 
50g for about $6.00 cdn
I've been into teas lately and purchase many different green teas to try out and this is my favourite one.  It has roasted brown rice in it which gives it that roasted taste which is what I love about this green tea.  I also have a tea mug with infuser and a cup as well.  If you follow me on twitter or instagram you would had seen it.  I also love the new colourful tins David's Tea has now instead of the plain sliver tin.

Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
4oz at sephora $35 cdn
This makeup setting spray is hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested, vegan, cruelty-free and oil free so this should work for all skin types.  It works well with my sensitive skin and also helps makes my makeup last longer.  The best part about this product is that it keeps my face not greasy looking all day long!! Instead of looking greasy my face looks dewy which is great for winter don't want to look all matte out and dry looking.

OPI - A Butterfly Moment
Trade Secrets $10 cdn
This polish is part of the Mariah Carey collection.  Mariah Carey is probably one of my fave female singers.  I've been listening to her since I was really young.  Still remember using her song "dream lover" for a talent show in grade 5 or 6.  This colour is a beautiful peach colour with golden shimmer that can be worn all year round and it doesn't look frosty. I didn't get any of the liquid sand polishes from this collection just not really a fan of the look.

EOS lipbalm - Blueberry Potion
limited edition Alice in Wonderland set trio pack $10.99 cdn
The lipbalm has a mickey mouse head for the grip and is part of the Alice in Wonderland trio pack which is a limited edition set.  The lipbalm is so yummy smells like candy and taste like candy.  EOS lipbalms are my fave.

MAC Marilyn Monroe Blush - The Prefect Cheek 
limited editon $25cdn
One of the blushes I use on a daily basis along with MAC Well Dressed.  Is just a really natural looking colour that is easy to put on in the mornings when your in a rush to get to work.

L'Oreal Caresse Lipgloss - Pink Resistance
$10-13cdn
Love this lipgloss if you haven't tried this go out and buy it and try it right now!!! Read many great reviews on this and went on a hunt for them in NYC since it was release in Canada at that time.  I currently only have 2 of them but will purchase others for sure.  The gloss is not sticky feeling at all and it stains your lips so you don't need to reapply as often.

Enjoy your weekends everyone and is winterlicious in Toronto so check out some of them if you guys have time.  Heading to Bymark for lunch a litttle later today.  Probably do some restaurant review here in the future since I love trying out new places and eating yummy food.  Can't wait to check out the Archie collection from MAC still remember reading the comic when I was young.  Super cute VDay kinda collection.

♥ Wendy

"A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous." - Coco Chanel






2 comments:

  1. Great post about this. Im surprised to see someone so educated in the matter.
    jeux de amour

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re: Haha yes, yes it is!! :D:D

    ReplyDelete

 

Instagram

Twitter Updates

Wendy

Toronto / Petite / Make up / Shoes / Foodie / French Macarons