January 24, 2011

NOTW: Rimmel Steel Grey and Nail Art

I haven't done a nail polish post for a long long time.  I keep forgetting to take pics after doing my nails.  I had never done nail art before besides Konad stamping.  This is my first time doing nail art and it turn out alright and with more practice it will just get better I hope.


Base Coat:  Seche Clear Crystal Clear Base Coat
Nail Polish:  Rimmel London Lasting Finish Pro in 270 Steel Grey (dupe for opi for sephora metro chic)
Nail Art:  L.A. Colors Art Deco in White and Silver Glitters
Top Coat:  Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

I also started using a new base coat and is a really fast drying base coat.  I'm liking it so far.  I also am on the waiting list at my local beauty store for opi katy perry nail polishes in teenage dream and shatter.  Can't wait to get them and the new China Glaze crackle collection as well. 

Have a wonderful Monday everyone!

♥ Wendy
 
upcoming post:  revlon colourburst lipgloss, unii palatte, new shoes and food

1 comments:

priincess emily said...

Love Love Love this colour :)

Post a Comment